Servings: 18 Yield: 3-1/2 dozen clusters Prep 20 mins Chill 20 mins
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 1/4 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups broken-up pretzel sticks
- 3/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Melt butter in saucepan. Stir in 3-1/4 cups marshmallows to melt. Off heat, add vanilla. Cool slightly.
2. Mix pretzels, peanuts, and raisins in bowl. Add marshmallow mixture. Stir in remaining marshmallows and chips until coated.
3. Roll heaping tablespoon of mixture with hands into cluster shaped like a haystack. Place on waxed paper-lined baking sheets. Repeat with the remaining mixture. Chill 20 minutes or store clusters in the refrigerator. Makes about 3-1/2 dozen clusters.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 18; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 66, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 2, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 9, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 32, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.