Chocolate chips and mint jelly make a dazzling duo in this four-ingredient recipe that starts with refrigerated sugar cookie dough. These simple treats are a definite holiday hit.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray mini muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Break off marked pieces of cookie dough and roll into balls. Place in mini muffin pans and with your thumb press into bottom and up the sides of the pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes in pans. Remove from pans and place on wire rack to cool completely.
4. Dust cooled tarts with confectioners' sugar. Microwave jelly for 1 minute on HIGH and stir until smooth. Spoon about 3/4 teaspoon mint jelly in each.
5. Place melted chocolate in a small plastic bag and snip off the end or in a small pastry bag fitted with a small writing tip. Drizzle chocolate over the filled tarts.