1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small microwave-safe bowl. Let stand until gelatin softens, about 5 minutes. Microwave on high power for 20 seconds. Remove from microwave. Let stand 1 minute, stirring to dissolve gelatin. (Or heat in small saucepan over low heat.)
2. Meanwhile, combine ricotta cheese, confectioners sugar, glace cake mix and vanilla in medium-size bowl. Stir in gelatin mixture. Cover with plastic wrap; chill filling until firm, about 30 minutes.Roll-Ups:
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine sugar, flour, oatmeal, walnuts and salt in medium-size bowl. Mix butter, lemon rind, lemon extract and egg whites in small bowl. Gradually stir egg white mixture into flour mixture until blended.
4. Coat baking sheet(s) with nonstick cooking spray. Spoon 1 tablespoon batter onto baking sheet; spread out with spatula to about 4-inch circle. Repeat to make total of 15 circles.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly flexible. Remove from oven. Carefully roll into cylinder. If cookies begin to stiffen, return to oven for 30 seconds to soften. Let rolled cookies cool until crisp.
6. Just before serving, spoon filling in pastry bag fitted with medium round tip. Carefully fill each cigar. Dust with confectioners sugar; garnish with rind if desired. Makes 15 roll-ups.