1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13 x 9 x 2-inch glass baking dish with aluminum foil. Coat foil generously with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
2. Combine coconut and almonds in bowl. Stir in condensed milk until all dry ingredients are well coated. Stir in vanilla and almond extracts and eggs until well combined.
3. Scrape batter into prepared baking dish, spreading evenly with spatula.
4. Bake in 350 degree F oven for about 35 minutes or until center is firm and edges start to brown slightly. Cool in pan on wire rack about 20 minutes. Invert onto cutting board. Carefully peel off foil. Let cool completely.
5. Cut macaroon into 24 equal squares. Turn squares over. Melt chocolate disks separately. Spoon red chocolate into plastic bag; snip off small corner. Pipe over squares. Repeat with green chocolate. Garnish with extra shredded coconut and chopped nuts if desired. Let set until firm.