Cut these tangy lemon bars on the diagonal to update their look. Sprinkle them generously with confectioners' sugar.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Beat together flour, butter and the 1/2 cup confectioners sugar in a small bowl with electric mixer until well blended. Press into bottom of 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan.
3. Bake in 350 degree F oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly golden.
4. Beat eggs, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt and lemon juice in small bowl until smooth. Pour over hot crust.
5. Bake 15 minutes more or until bubbly and lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Dust lightly with remaining confectioners sugar. Cut into diamonds, about 2-1/2 x 1-1/2 inches. Use small spatula to lift the diamonds out of the pan. Store airtight at room temperature. If desired, dust again with confectioners sugar before serving.