1. Heat oven to 350 degree F.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in bowl.
3. In 8-quart bowl, beat butter on medium speed until smooth and creamy, 1 minute. Gradually beat in sugars to combine, 2 minutes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating after each. Beat in vanilla.
4. Stir in flour mixture until just combined. Add chocolate chips, oats, coconut and pecans.
5. For each cookie, drop 1/4 cup dough onto ungreased baking sheets, spacing 3 inches apart.
6. Bake in 350 degree F oven 17 to 20 minutes, until edges are lightly browned; rotate sheets halfway through. Remove cookies to rack to cool.