1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In medium-size bowl, stir together the oats, flour, cinnamon, allspice, cloves and salt until well mixed.
3. In large bowl, beat butter until smooth. Add brown sugar; beat until well mixed. Beat in egg whites, one at a time, scraping down side of bowl. Beat in vanilla extract.
4. Stir oat mixture into butter mixture, along with cinnamon chips and cranberries.
5. Lightly coat baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray. For each cookie, drop a scant 1/4 cup of batter into a mound onto baking sheets, 6 per sheet, for a total of 24. Flatten mounds slightly to form 3-inch rounds.
6. Bake in 375 degree F oven until lightly golden around edges, about 15 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking sheet 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack; let cool completely.Drizzle:
7. In small bowl, stir together confectioners sugar and just enough of the water until smooth and good drizzling consistency. Spoon mixture into a small plastic food-storage bag.
8. Place cookies close together on sheet of waxed paper. Snip off small corner of plastic bag containing the drizzle; squeeze the drizzle over the cookies. Let cookies stand until drizzle sets, about 15 minutes.
9. Cookies can be stored in airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks. Makes about 2 dozen cookies.