Yield: about 24 cookies Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 25 mins
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 package (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate morsels
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups mixed jumbo raisins
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl, beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar on medium speed. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Beat in vanilla. On low speed, beat in flour, baking powder, cinnamon, salt and nutmeg.
3. Stir in chocolate morsels, coconut, oats and raisins. Drop batter by 1/4-cupfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets, about 2 inches apart. Press to flatten. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 25 minutes or until light brown around edges. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 302, Fat, total (g): 13, chol. (mg): 35, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 45, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 103, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.