1. Combine flour, baking powder and salt in bowl. Beat butter and sugar in large bowl until creamy. Beat in egg and vanilla until fluffy. Stir in flour mixture and milk. Divide dough into fourths; flatten into disks. Wrap in plastic. Refrigerate 30 minutes.Filling:
2. Pulse figs, dates, nuts, raisins, rind, cinnamon and juice in food processor until chopped.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat 2 baking sheets with cooking spray.
4. On lightly floured surface with floured rolling pin, roll one dough piece into 9 x 6-inch rectangle. Cut into nine 3 x 2-inch pieces. Place heaping teaspoon filling lengthwise down center of each piece. Fold long sides to meet in center; pinch to seal. Place, seam-side down, on prepared sheets. Shape into crescents. Cut 3 slits into top of each cookie with scissors or knife. Brush lightly with beaten egg. Sprinkle with multicolor decors. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
5. Bake in 350 degree F oven 25 minutes or until cookies are lightly golden. Remove to wire racks to cool. Store at room temperature or freeze. Makes 4-1/2 dozen.