Servings: 48 Yield: 4 dozen cookies Prep 15 mins Bake 375°F 10 mins to 12 mins
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 3/4 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 12 ounce bag semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 6 rings dried pineapple, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Sift flour, powder, soda, salt, nutmeg into bowl.
2. On medium-high, beat butter in bowl until creamy. Add sugars and mashed banana; beat until light and fluffy. Beat in egg. Beat in vanilla.
3. On low, beat in flour mixture. Stir in chips, coconut, chopped pineapple and macadamia nuts. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased baking sheets.
4. Bake in 375 degree F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly golden. Cool cookies on sheet on wire rack for 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 48; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 111, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 16, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 52, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.