1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease 8 x 8 x 2-inch square baking pan.Crust:
2. Combine flour and sugar in medium-size bowl. Cut in butter with a pastry blender or 2 knives held scissors-fashion until crumbly. Stir in walnuts. Press evenly over bottom of prepared pan.
3. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly golden. Transfer pan to wire rack to cool.Filling:
4. Place honey, egg, lemon juice, cream cheese, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat until smooth. Spoon filling over crust.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 25 minutes or until set. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cut into 16 cookie squares. Top each with slices of fresh fruit.