1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt in medium-size bowl.
3. Beat together butter and sugar in large bowl until smooth and creamy. Beat in egg. Beat in vanilla.
4. On low speed, beat flour mixture into butter mixture. Tint with green food coloring. If dough is soft, refrigerate for 30 minutes.
5. Place one-quarter of dough in cookie gun fitted with small star disk. Press out 5-inch line of dough onto ungreased baking sheet. Shape into wreath; place cinnamon candies on top. Repeat with remaining dough and candies.
6. Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 6 to 8 minutes or until they just begin to brown. Transfer to wire rack to cool.