Add red and green for a festive touch to this classic peanut butter drop cookie recipe.
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Blend flour, baking powder and salt in a small bowl.
2. Beat butter and peanut butter in large bowl until creamy. Beat in sugars until fluffy. Beat in eggs, 1 at a time. Add vanilla.
3. On low speed, beat flour mixture into butter mixture. Stir in 1/4 cup warm water. Fold in M&M's and nuts.
4. Drop by heaping tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets. Flatten slightly with your hand to form a 2-inch round.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 11 minutes or until set. Cool on wire rack.