This biscotti recipe yields both chocolate and plain biscotti. Both are flecked with dried cranberries and can be drizzled with chocolate for extra pizzazz.
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease large baking sheet.
2. Mix flour, baking powder, salt in bowl. Beat butter, sugar in second bowl until creamy, 2 minutes. Beat in eggs, one at a time. Add vanilla. Stir in flour mixture. Stir in berries and rind. Gather mixture into a ball. Divide in half.
3. Knead cocoa into half the dough. Using floured hands, roll each portion into 14-inch log. Place on prepared sheet. Press dough slightly to flatten so each log is 2 inches wide.
4. Bake in 375 degrees F oven 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to wire rack to cool.
5. Lower to 325 degrees F. Cut loaves into 3/4-inch-thick slices. Place, a cut side down, on sheet. Bake 10 minutes. Turn over; bake 10 minutes. Cool on rack. Drizzle with chocolate.