Yield: 30 cookies Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 12 mins
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoons ground ginger
- 1 3/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 16 1/2 ounce tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/3 cup coarse white decorating sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a small bowl, whisk flour,cocoa powder, pumpkin pie spice, ginger, baking soda and white pepper.
3. On a well-floured surface, knead cookie dough and flour mixture. Add 1 tablespoon milk and continue to knead until smooth.
4. Using level tablespoons of dough, form into 1-inch disks and coat in the coarse sugar. Place 2-inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes. Let cool on baking sheet for 2 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 93, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 5, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 14, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 147, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.