1. In small saucepan, combine cranberries, brown sugar, cinnamon and water. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Cover; reduce heat to medium-low. Cook 8 minutes, until thickened. Let cool.
2. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Wraps:
3. Sift together flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt into a bowl.
4. In medium-size bowl, beat together butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add egg, beating well. Beat in vanilla.
5. On low speed, beat in flour mixture until dough forms. Divide dough in half.
6. Between 2 sheets of waxed paper, roll out half of dough into 8-inch square. Remove top sheet. Using pastry cutter or pizza wheel, cut into 2-inch squares. Place about 1 teaspoon filling diagonally down center of each square. Fold 2 opposite corners up and over filling. Transfer to ungreased baking sheet. Repeat with remaining dough and filling.
7. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 12 to 15 minutes, until lightly golden and firm. Let cookies cool on baking sheets on wire rack 2 minutes. Transfer cookies to rack; let cool. Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 1 week. Dust with powdered sugar just before serving.