1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Toss together the granola, raisins, oats, chocolate chips, walnut halves and peanut butter chips in a large bowl until well combined.
3. Sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt into a small bowl; stir with a whisk to combine the ingredients well.
4. Place the brown sugar and granulated sugar in a food processor (or use large bowl and electric beater). Whirl to combine. With the processor running, add butter, a few pieces at a time, whirling until smooth and creamy. Add the eggs and vanilla. Whirl until incorporated, scraping down the side of the work bowl as needed. Add the flour mixture. Pulse with on-and-off motion until just combined.
5. Scrape mixture from the food processor into the bowl that contains chocolate chip mixture; stir to combine the ingredients well.
6. Shape the dough into 2-inch balls; place the dough 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
7. Bake in preheated 375 degrees F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown.
8. Cool the cookies on the baking sheets on a wire rack until firm enough to lift with spatula. Transfer the cookies with a metal spatula to a wire rack to cool completely.