1. Heat oven to 325 degrees .
2. In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
3. In another large bowl, beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in the eggs and vanilla until blended. On low speed beat in the fl our mixture until just blended and a dough forms. Stir in the peanuts and chopped chocolate cups.
4. Using a 1/4-cup ice cream scoop or measuring cup, drop dough in slightly rounded mounds onto ungreased cookie sheets, about 3 inches apart.
5. Bake at 325 degrees for 22 minutes or until crispy around the edges and slightly golden. Place baking sheet on cooling rack for 3 minutes. Remove cookies to rack to cool completely.