1. In bowl, beat butter and sugar until creamy, 1 minute. Beat in cheese, yolks, extracts, salt; beat 1 minute. On low speed, beat in flour just until combined. Divide dough into fourths; shape into disks. Wrap; refrigerate to firm, 2 hours.
2. In processor, chop cranberries, raisins. Add juice.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease large baking sheet.
4. On floured surface, roll disk of dough into 8-inch round. Spread with 1/4 cup raisin mixture. Cut into 12 wedges. Starting at outside edge, roll up each wedge to enclose filling. Transfer to prepared sheet. Repeat with remaining dough (48 cookies total). Brush with egg; top with sugar.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 20 minutes, until lightly browned. Transfer to wire rack; let cool.