1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.Prepare Cornets:
2. Combine almonds, sugar, flour and salt in food processor. Whirl until nuts are finely ground. Add butter and water. Process with on-off pulses until dough begins to come together.
3. Grease 17 x 11-inch baking sheets. Place 4 rounded tablespoons dough on prepared baking sheet, spacing far apart. Wet hands with water; press each piece of dough into 4-inch round.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 7 to 9 minutes or until dough has spread and is lightly browned. Let rounds stand 1 to 2 minutes before shaping; if rolled too soon, cornets will fall apart. Remove each round from baking sheet. Roll warm rounds into cornet shape; place small ball of foil, large enough to fit snugly, into cornet to keep cornet shape. If rounds get too brittle to roll, place in oven 1 to 2 minutes to soften. Repeat with remaining dough to make total of 10 cornets. Cool cornets completely. Drizzle each with melted semisweet chocolate.Prepare White Chocolate Cream:
5. Heat white chocolate and 1/4 cup of the heavy cream in small saucepan over low heat until melted and smooth. Cool completely.
6. Beat remaining 1/2 cup cream in bowl until soft peaks form. Fold in white chocolate mixture. Refrigerate until ready to assemble.Topping:
7. Toss together strawberries and sugar in large bowl; let stand 15 minutes.
8. Spoon about 2 tablespoons white chocolate cream into each cornet. Spoon topping into each, dividing equally. Garnish with mint.