Servings: 19 Yield: 19 sandwiches Prep 10 mins Freeze 4 hrs or overnight
- 1 pint frozen nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup sweetened flake coconut
- 2 teaspoons coconut extract
- 38 chocolate wafer cookies
- 2 tablespoons sweetened flake coconut, toasted
1. Soften frozen yogurt in medium-size bowl. Stir in 1/4 cup coconut and coconut extract. Place in freezer for 1 hour to firm.
2. Using small melon-baller scoop or 1 rounded tablespoon, spoon frozen yogurt onto each chocolate wafer. Top with another wafer. Roll edge in toasted coconut. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 19; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 80, Fat, total (g): 2, chol. (mg): 1, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 13, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 99, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.