Servings: 24 Yield: 24 cookies Prep 20 mins Bake 350°F 10 mins to 12 mins
- 1 16 1/2 ounce tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- 1/4 cup light green decorating sugar
- 1/4 cup dark green decorating sugar
- 1/4 cup white decorating sugar
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. On a well-floured surface, knead the dough, flour, lemon rind, lime rind and orange extract.
3. Using a level tablespoon of dough, roll into balls. Roll in the colored sugar and place on ungreased baking sheets.
4. Bake at 350 degrees F for 12 minutes. Remove to a wire rack and cool completely.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 24; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 113, Fat, total (g): 5, chol. (mg): 6, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 17, pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 91, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.