You can flavor these no-cook candies with just about any extract. Try peppermint extract for the green stars and cherry extract for the red stars. Almond, coconut, lemon, and orange would all be tasty choices.
1. Beat half of cream cheese and 1 tablespoon milk in bowl until smooth. Gradually beat in 5 cups sugar, peppermint extract and desired amount of green food coloring (if mixture gets too hard to beat with mixer, stir with wooden spoon).
2. Turn mixture out onto surface lightly dusted with confectioners sugar. If necessary, knead by hand until color is well blended.
3. Lay 16-inch sheet parchment or waxed paper on large baking sheet; place dough in center. Flatten dough; cover with second sheet of paper; roll to 3/8-inch thickness. Refrigerate 45 to 60 minutes, until firm enough to cut.
4. Line another large baking sheet with parchment or waxed paper. Remove top sheet from rolled-out dough. Using 2-inch star cutter, cut out stars; place on other lined baking sheet. Gather scraps; roll; cut out. Let stars stand at room temperature 24 to 36 hours, until dry; using thin metal spatula, turn stars over every 12 hours.
5. Make a red dough as above, using remaining cream cheese, milk, cherry extract and red food coloring. Roll and cut out stars as above.