This delectable drop cookie recipe takes advantage of the classic combination of crunchy toffee bits and smooth chocolate.
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Stir together flour, baking soda and salt in a medium-size bowl; set aside.
3. In a large bowl, beat together butter and both sugars until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla.
4. On low speed, gradually add in flour mixture. Beat for 2 minutes or until blended. Stir in chocolate chips and toffee pieces.
5. Drop batter by tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets and bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes or until golden. Cool baking sheets on wire racks for 5 minutes. Transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.