Rolled oats, packaged rice cereal, coconut, and chocolate chips make these yummy cereal cookies a kid-favorite recipe.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Place parchment paper on 4 baking sheets and set aside.
2. In small bowl, blend flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt with a whisk; set aside.
3. In large bowl, beat shortening and both sugars on medium-high speed about 3 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla.
4. On low speed, gradually add flour mixture and beat until just combined. Stir in oats, Rice Krispies, coconut and chocolate chips.
5. Form balls with 2 tablespoons of dough and place 2 inches apart on prepared sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 minutes. Cool on sheets for 5 minutes then transfer to cooling rack to cool completely.