Yield: 3-1/2 dozen cookies Prep 5 mins Bake 350°F 14 mins per batch
- 1 18 1/4 ounce package yellow cake mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1 stick unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup firmly packed dark-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 large baking sheets with nonstick foil. Combine cake mix, eggs, butter, brown sugar and cocoa powder in a bowl. Stir to combine. Fold in butterscotch chips and walnuts. Drop by level tablespoonfuls onto nonstick foil.
2. Bake at 350 degrees F for 14 minutes. Cool 2 minutes on sheets on wire rack, then transfer cookies to racks to cool completely. Repeat with remaining dough.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 110, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 17, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 14, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 1, sodium (mg): 87, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.