1. Preheat oven to 350 degree F. In a food processor blend all 8 Butterfinger bars until no lumps remain.
2. In a medium bowl or stand-up mixer, blend butter and sugar until just combined. Add vanilla and blend until incorporated.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour, salt and half of the Butterfinger crumbs. Pour half of combined flour mixture into the butter and sugar and blend until just combined.
4. Mix in remaining flour mixture until dough just begins to come together.
5. On a floured surface, form a disk out of the dough, wrap with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 45 minutes.
6. Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in remaining Butterfinger crumbs until all sides are evenly coated.
7. Press thumb in the middle of each cookie to make a small indentation, then fill with 1/4 teaspoon strawberry jam.
8. Bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes or until cookies are golden brown.
9. Cool and enjoy! Makes about 32 cookies.