Pair homemade fudgy cookies and coffee ice cream along with a few other embellishments to create this delectable chocolate dessert.
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In medium-size bowl, stir together flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Melt chocolate and butter in small bowl over simmering water. Remove from heat. Stir in sugar. Whisk in egg and vanilla. Stir in flour mixture. Drop mixture by scant tablespoons onto baking sheet, 2 inches apart, for 16 cookies total.
4. Bake cookies in 350 degrees F oven until very soft to touch, 8 to 10 minutes. Let cookies cool on baking sheet 1 minute. Transfer to wire rack; let cool.To assemble:
5. Place a cookie in serving dish. Top with 1/2 cup ice cream. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon syrup; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon walnuts. Top with another cookie and a cherry.