1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease large baking sheet.
2. Stir together flour, almonds and salt in a small bowl.
3. Beat together butter, sugar, vanilla and almond extract in medium-size bowl until creamy and smooth, about 2 minutes. Stir in flour mixture.
4. Divide the dough into 4 equal balls. On a greased baking sheet, pat or roll out each ball of dough to 4-1/2-inch round. Smooth edge. Press with tines of fork all around edge, if desired. Cut each round into 6 equal wedges, but do not pull the wedges apart.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned at edges. While still hot, recut the rounds into wedges and remove to a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Melt semisweet chocolate morsels in small bowl in microwave oven or over pan of hot water. Drizzle over wedges. Sprinkle evenly with confectioners sugar. Store shortbread in airtight container. You can redust shortbread with confectioners sugar just before serving.