1. Melt butter in small saucepan. Stir in honey, milk and almond extract; set aside to cool.
2. Combine 1-1/4 cups of the almonds and the brown sugar in food processor. Whirl just until nuts are texture of coarse meal.
3. Add cooled butter mixture to processor. Whirl until smooth. Add flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whirl just until mixture is combined.
4. Scrape into bowl. Stir in remaining 1-1/4 cups whole almonds. Line 9 x 9 x 2-inch-square baking pan with plastic wrap. Place dough in pan and pat level. Place in freezer for 20 minutes or until firm.
5. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat baking sheets with nonstick vegetable-oil cooking spray.
6. Cut the cookie mixture into 1/4-inch-wide slabs. Arrange on prepared baking sheets, placing them 1/2 inch apart.
7. Bake in 350 degrees F oven for 18 minutes or just until golden. Transfer to wire racks to cool. Drizzle with glaze.Almond Glaze:
8. Stir together confectioners sugar and almond extract in a small bowl. Gradually stir in up to 6 teaspoons water or just enough to make thin glaze.