Servings: 72 Yield: 72 cookie sticks Active Time 45 mins Total Time 2 hrs (includes chilling)
- 1 recipe Cozy Cookie Dough
- 2 recipes Cozy Cookie Glaze and/or 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips, melted
- 1/2 cup sweetened flake coconut
- Chopped nuts, sprinkles, and/or colored sugars for decorating
1. Complete the Cozy Cookie recipe through Step 2.
2. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. On a lightly floured surface, roll out each dough portion to 1/4-inch thickness. Using a pizza cutter or pastry wheel, cut 3 x 1/2-inch rectangles. Place on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom.
3. Cool on the cookie sheet for 2 minutes, and then transfer to a wire rack; cool completely.
4. To decorate, dip the cookie sticks into the Cozy Cookie glaze or melted chocolate chips. Sprinkle with shredded coconut, chopped nuts, sprinkles, or colored sugars.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 72; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 71, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 9, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 9, Monounsaturated fat (g): 1, Polyunsaturated fat (g): , Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): , sugar (g): 6, pro. (g): 1, vit. A (IU): 84, vit. C (mg): , Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): , Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): , sodium (mg): 24, Potassium (mg): 9, calcium (mg): 3, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.