Servings: 8 Prep 10 mins Cook 10 mins
- 1 box (12oz) Ronzoni Healthy Harvest whole grain linguine
- 1 small sweet red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Sliced almonds (optional)
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook linguine according to package directions, about 10 minutes. Drain and rinse under cold water until cool. Toss with sweet red pepper, carrots and cucumber.
2. In a separate bowl, whisk together almond butter and canola oil until smooth. Whisk in vinegar, honey, salt, sesame oil and pepper. Pour over linguine and mix well. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Garnish with sliced almonds, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 223, Fat, total (g): 7, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): 6, pro. (g): 8, sodium (mg): 275, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.