1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease, flour 10-inch springform pan.
2. Pulse flour, sugar in processor twice to mix. Add butter; pulse until coarse meal, 10 pulses. Remove 2 cups; reserve.
3. Add baking powder, soda, salt, sour cream, 1 egg and almond extract to mixture in food processor. Process, 30 seconds. With floured hands, spread dough over bottom and slightly up sides of prepared pan.
4. Beat cheese, sugar, vanilla and 2 eggs in bowl. Pour over crust. Carefully spoon preserves over cheese mixture. With knife, swirl preserves through cheese mixture. Scatter berries over top.
5. Add cinnamon and nuts to reserved crumb mixture. Sprinkle on top of cake.
6. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 65 to 70 minutes, until almost set, and top is golden brown. Remove pan to rack; cool 15 minutes. Remove sides of pan. Cool.Glaze:
7. Microwave chips and shortening in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 5 seconds. Stir. Microwave in 15 second increments, stirring, until chocolate is melted. Drizzle over cooled cake.