1. Heat oven to 400 degrees . Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
2. On a lightly floured surface, unroll pastry sheet. Cut into 3 equal pieces along folds. Transfer to baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 14 minutes or until golden brown. Remove pastry to a wire rack. Cool completely.
3. Prepare pudding following package directions, replacing milk with coconut milk; allow to cool. Stir in coconut extract and shredded coconut.
4. Slice each pastry in half horizontally for a total of 6 pieces. Spread a quarter of the pudding over cut side of each of 2 bottom pieces; fan a quarter of the strawberries on each. Repeat layering once more. Top each stack with remaining 2 pieces of pastry. Chill until serving.
5. With a serrated knife, cut each pastry into 4 equal pieces, using a sawing motion. Dust tops with confectioners' sugar and garnish with additional sliced strawberries.