Servings: 8 Prep 15 mins Bake 350°F 45 mins
- 3 Granny Smith apples (unpeeled), cored and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 4 cups)
- 2 cups whole fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups old-fashioned oats (not quick-cook)
- 1/2 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Vanilla ice cream (optional)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 2-quart baking dish.
2. In a large bowl, mix together apples, cranberries and sugar. Spoon into prepared baking dish.
3. In same bowl, mix together oats, brown sugar, flour and pecans. Stir in melted butter.
4. Sprinkle oatmeal mixture evenly over the top of the apples. Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes, until bubbly and apples are tender. Serve warm or cold with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 389, Fat, total (g): 18, chol. (mg): 30, sat. fat (g): 8, carb. (g): 58, fiber (g): 5, pro. (g): 4, sodium (mg): 10, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.