Servings: 8 Active Time 15 mins Total Time 15 mins
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt and ground pepper
- 6 cups torn curly green kale
- 4 clementines, peeled
- 3 cups loosely packed baby spinach
- 1 large avocado, peeled and diced
- 3/4 cup pomegranate seeds
1. Combine oil, vinegar, shallot, honey, and mustard in a jar with a lid. Cover and shake vigorously until well blended. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Massage kale with 3 Tbs. of the vinaigrette for 1 minute in a large bowl to tenderize. Add clementine segments, spinach, avocado, and pomegranate seeds, and toss. Season and drizzle with remaining vinaigrette.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 8; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 167, Fat, total (g): 11, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 17, fiber (g): 5, sugar (g): 9, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 121, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.