1. Heat oven to 500 degrees .
2. Place tomato slices on paper towels and sprinkle with salt. After about 10 minutes, blot dry with additional paper towels.
3. Coat a 14-inch perforated pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. On a well-floured surface, roll out dough to a 14-inch circle. Place on prepared pan.
4. Spread dough with sauce; fan on tomato and mozzarella slices. Scatter oregano and Parmesan over top. Drizzle with oil.
5. Bake at 500 degrees for 13 to 14 minutes or until nicely browned.
6. Gently slide pizza onto a cutting board. Cool slightly and scatter basil over pizza before slicing.Pizza Dough
7. In a measuring cup, combine 1 cup warm (110 degrees ) water with 1 pkg (.25 oz) active dry yeast and 1 tsp sugar. Let stand 5 minutes, until foamy. In the bowl of a food processor, add 3 cups all-purpose flour and 1 tsp salt. With motor running, add yeast mixture and 2 tbsp olive oil. Process 1 to 2 minutes, until a ball forms. Place in a bowl coated with olive oil and turn to coat both sides. Cover with plastic wrap and allow to rise for 2 hours. Punch down and proceed with recipe.