Servings: 12 Prep 15 mins Grill 4 mins
- 1 1/2 pounds ground round
- 12 thin slices sharp cheddar cheese (about 6 ounces)
- 12 dinner-size potato rolls
- 1/2 cup hamburger relish
- 2 large plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 12 small iceberg lettuce leaves
1. Heat gas grill to medium-high or coals in a charcoal grill to medium-hot. Lightly coat grill rack with oil or cooking spray.
2. Form the ground round into 12 equal-size patties. Grill for 2 minutes per side, covered, or until internal temperature registers 160 degrees F on an instant-read thermometer. Place cheese on top of each burger during last minute of cooking.
3. Spread cut side of each roll with 1 teaspoon relish. Top with slider, sliced tomato and lettuce. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 255, Fat, total (g): 10, chol. (mg): 45, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 22, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 18, sodium (mg): 396, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.