- 12 ounces green beans, trimmed
- 1 1/4 pounds natural pork tenderloin, cut crosswise into 8 medallions
- Salt and black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 3/4 cup apple cider
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 3 cups Weekend-Prepped Mashed Potatoes with Butter and Milk, warmed
1. Add the green beans to a pot of boiling salted water. Cook until just tender, about 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Season the pork with 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper. In a large skillet heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the pork and cook about 10 minutes or until pork is just pink in the center (145 degrees F), turning once. Remove pork.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the cider, mustard, and cornstarch. Add to the pan. Cook, stirring to release browned bits, until mixture is bubbling and thickened. Cook 1 minute more. Spoon the sauce over the pork and serve with the potatoes and beans.
- 2 1/2 pounds Yukon gold potatoes
1. Peel potatoes; cut into 1-in. chunks. Boil in salted water until tender, about 10 minutes. Drain; mash. Transfer 2 cups to an airtight container. Reserve remaining 3 cups to use in Weekend Prepped Mashed Potatoes with Butter and Milk.
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 cups Weekend-Prepped Plain Mashed Potatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Stir 1/2 cup milk and 2 Tbs. unsalted butter into potatoes. Season with 1/2 tsp. salt. Transfer to an airtight container. Refrigerate.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 376, Fat, total (g): 12, chol. (mg): 110, sat. fat (g): 5, carb. (g): 33, Monounsaturated fat (g): 3, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 2, Trans fatty acid (g): , fiber (g): 4, sugar (g): 10, pro. (g): 34, vit. A (IU): 823, vit. C (mg): 30, Thiamin (mg): 2, Riboflavin (mg): 1, Niacin (mg): 11, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): 2, Folate (µg): 47, Cobalamin (Vit. B12) (µg): 1, sodium (mg): 631, Potassium (mg): 1291, calcium (mg): 90, iron (mg): 3, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.