1. Line two rimmed baking sheets with wax paper.
2. Melt the chocolate pieces in the microwave until almost melted, about 1 minute, stirring the chips every few seconds. Remove from the microwave and continue to stir until smooth. Place the red and green candy melts into separate bowl and microwave, stirring frequently until melted, about 45 seconds. Stir until smooth.
3. Divide the melted chocolate onto prepared pans. Spread the chocolate into a 10x12-inch rectangle on each pan. Swirl the red and green melted candy into the melted chocolate.
4. While the candy is still wet, sprinkle the tops with the candy coated chocolates and chopped mint chocolate. Press candies lightly into the chocolate and transfer into the refrigerator until set, about 20 minutes.
5. Cut or break the candy into small pieces.