1. Coat six 3 1/4-ounce waxed-paper cups* with cooking spray. Line with plastic wrap, with overhang; press wrap into cups by stacking second cup inside. Remove second cup; coat plastic wrap with spray.
2. Mix 2 tablespoons liqueur and gelatin in bowl. Let stand 5 minutes. Microwave on high 15 seconds. Stir to dissolve.
3. Combine half-and-half and mix in bowl. Beat on medium 1 minute. Increase to high; beat 2 minutes, slowly adding gelatin. Put in plastic bag; snip corner. Pipe small amount of mousse into cups. Top with 3 berries. Fill with mousse.
4. Brush one side of cookies with remaining liqueur. Place in cups, liqueur side down. Cover with overhanging plastic. Chill 2 hours. Pour cream over chips in bowl; stir. Cool to 80 degrees F. Unmold mousse; pour on chocolate; smooth. Chill 20 minutes. Makes 6 mousse.
5. *Look for Wilton Nut & Party Cups, 800-794-5866 or www.wilton.com.