Yield: about 40 candies Prep 30 mins Chill 1 hr
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 5 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 cups chocolate candy melts
1. In a large mixing bowl beat powdered sugar, peanut butter, butter, and vanilla with an electric mixer until combined and smooth. Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Transfer balls to a waxed-paper-lined cookie sheet. Cover with waxed paper and chill until firm, about 1 hour.
2. Place candy melts in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 minute or until melted and smooth, stirring twice. Use a fork to dip chilled peanut butter balls, one at a time, into melted chocolate to coat, allowing excess to drip off into bowl. Place on waxed paper-lined cookie sheets. Immediately top with sprinkles before chocolate sets.
Nutrition Facts Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 106, Fat, total (g): 6, chol. (mg): 10, sat. fat (g): 3, carb. (g): 11, Monounsaturated fat (g): 2, Polyunsaturated fat (g): 1, fiber (g): 1, sugar (g): 7, pro. (g): 2, vit. A (IU): 97, Thiamin (mg): , Riboflavin (mg): , Niacin (mg): 1, Pyridoxine (Vit. B6) (mg): , Folate (µg): 8, sodium (mg): 55, Potassium (mg): 46, calcium (mg): 10, iron (mg): , Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.