Servings: 6 Prep 5 mins Chill several hours
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon hot water
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk (from 14-ounce can)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 container (8 ounces) nonfat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 8 chocolate wafers, crushed
- 6 rolled sugar cookie wafers
1. Dissolve coffee powder in the hot water in small cup.
2. Pour the condensed milk into small bowl. Stir in coffee and vanilla.
3. Pour the chocolate mixture into medium-size bowl; fold in whipped topping. Gently stir in crushed chocolate wafers.
4. Divide mixture among 6 dessert glasses. Chill several hours. Garnish with rolled sugar cookie wafers. Makes 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 6; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 201, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): 9, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 37, fiber (g): , pro. (g): 2, sodium (mg): 127, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.