1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat oval or rectangular baking dish (3-quart) with nonstick cooking spray.
2. In bowl, combine cake mix, 1 cup brewed coffee, eggs, oil and dried coffee. Beat on low until moistened, 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium-high; beat 2 minutes. Stir in chocolate. Spread in prepared dish.
3. Bring remaining 2-1/2 cups brewed coffee to simmer. Sprinkle brown sugar and cocoa over batter. Pour hot coffee over top. Transfer dish to oven.
4. Bake in 350 degrees F oven until top is puffed (center still jiggly), 40 minutes. Transfer to rack; dust with sugar.Cream:
5. In bowl, beat cream and liqueur until soft peaks form. Serve warm cake in bowls with cream.