1. Whisk together egg yolks, whole eggs, milk, cream, sugar, vanilla and salt in large bowl.
2. Coat 2-1/2-quart glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cut rolls in half horizontally; place bottom halves in prepared pan. Sprinkle chocolate chips and raisins over rolls. Cover with top half of rolls. Pour egg mixture over rolls. Weight top with another baking pan so rolls are immersed in liquid. Let stand 30 minutes.
3. Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
4. Remove baking pan used as weight. Cover baking dish with pudding very loosely with foil. Place a larger pan on oven rack. Pour hot water into larger pan to reach depth of 1 inch. Place pudding dish in water bath.
5. Bake in 350 degrees F oven 1 hour. Remove foil. Bake another 30 minutes (instant-read thermometer inserted in center should register 160 degrees F). Carefully remove pudding from water bath to wire rack.Whipped Cream:
6. Beat cream in bowl until foamy. Add sugar and vanilla; continue to beat until soft peaks form. Pudding may be served warm, at room temperature or chilled, with the whipped cream.