1. Preheat oven to 400 degree F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream sugar, shortening, butter, and eggs until light and fluffy. Add flour and baking soda; stir until mixture holds together. Divide into four equal parts, wrap in plastic, and chill for 1 hour.
3. Place 3/4 cup walnuts, chocolate chips, and toffee chips in a food processor; pulse for 30 seconds until mixture holds together.
4. n a lightly floured surface, roll out one part of the dough into a 12-inch by 8-inch rectangle. Cut into 12 rectangles. Place 1 teaspoon of the chocolate/nut mixture on one side of each rectangle. Carefully fold over the other side. Using a fork dipped in water, crimp the edges to resemble ravioli.
5. Bake on ungreased baking sheets for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly; brush with honey and sprinkle with remaining nuts. Store in an airtight container.