- 3 small round peppermint candies (3/4 ounce total)
- 4 ice cubes, crushed
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat coffee frozen yogurt OR: nonfat chocolate frozen yogurt
- 2 cups cold skim milk
- 1/3 cup chocolate syrup
- Peppermint sticks, for garnish (optional)
1. Place the round peppermint candies in a blender. Whirl until the candies are pulverized fine. Add the crushed ice, frozen coffee yogurt, skim milk and chocolate syrup to the candies in the blender. With on/off pulses, blend until the mixture is thick and smooth.
2. Pour into 4 chilled tall glasses and serve. Garnish each drink with a peppermint stick if you wish.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 4; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 194, Fat, total (g): 1, chol. (mg): 3, sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 42, fiber (g): 2, pro. (g): 9, sodium (mg): 135, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.