1. Beat peanut butter and corn syrup in medium-size bowl until well blended. Stir in cereal until well mixed.
2. Using rounded teaspoon, shape mixture into balls. Place on aluminum foil-lined large baking sheet. Chill several hours or until firm.
3. Place 6 ounces chocolate in medium-size microwave-safe bowl. Cover with plastic wrap. Microwave at full power for 1 minute. Stir chocolate until melted and smooth. Add the remaining chocolate and continue stirring until smooth and well blended.
4. Using a fork, spear peanut butter balls; dip into chocolate, turning to coat completely; shake off excess chocolate by gently tapping fork on edge of bowl. Return to baking sheet. If chocolate thickens too much, microwave at 50% power for 30 seconds, until soft enough to dip.
5. Let stand about 2 hours or until chocolate is almost firm. Sprinkle tops with finely chopped peanuts. Let stand until hardened.