Servings: 32 Yield: 32 strawberries Chill 25 mins
- 32 medium-large strawberries with stems (2 pints)
- 1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- Confectioners sugar
1. Rinse strawberries; pat dry. Line two baking sheets with waxed paper.
2. Melt chocolate chips and shortening according to package directions.
3. Hold strawberries at stem end and dip in melted chocolate to cover two-thirds of each berry. Allow excess chocolate to drip off; place berries on waxed paper to cool. Let harden, then sift confectioners sugar over finished berries.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 32; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 46, Fat, total (g): 3, chol. (mg): , sat. fat (g): 1, carb. (g): 6, pro. (g): , sodium (mg): 1, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.