Servings: 12 Prep 10 mins Bake 400°F 17 mins
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed light-brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/4 cup bottled prune puree
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup semisweet mini chocolate chips
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
2. Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, salt in bowl. Beat milk, prune puree, egg and vanilla in large bowl until blended.
3. Stir flour mixture into milk mixture. Stir in butter and chocolate chips. Spoon into muffin cups.
4. Bake in 400 degrees F oven 17 minutes. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12; Amount Per Serving: cal. (kcal): 165, Fat, total (g): 4, chol. (mg): 23, sat. fat (g): 2, carb. (g): 29, fiber (g): 1, pro. (g): 3, sodium (mg): 212, Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.